Has anyone ever had a swollen lip from a pimple by their mouth. My mom asked me if I got punched once. I laughed about that one. Usually it goes down after the morning, or I put a little make-up on it, and it goes away.

i currently have a swollen lip due to a pimple, my lip has reached an amazing size and i am starting to get some worries as it is getting bigger and bigger every day, it has lasted 3 days now!

What kind of pimple is it?

If it is just red, I honestly don’t think you can do anything as they usually hurt like hell. When I get these big red pimples, sometimes I just leave them alone but sometimes I put an ointment called hydocyclin to make it mature and when it gets all white I use a needle, make a small hole in the middle of the pimple and get the white thing out together with the hub (or what ever it is called).

are you sure that its called hydocylin because i googled that and nothing came up other than hydrocil.......

There are lots of problem regarding the pimples in a skin . It looks just red so you put an ointment called hydocyclin to make on your skin then only that pimple get white then it destroys day by day . But don't break with needle or any thing that put on it .