Hi I just wanted to see if any of you know what's wrong before I go to the doctor just in case it's nothing to worry about. My symptoms are... - my stomache feels empty and hollow - loss of appetite - Stomaches been growling a lot lately - slight headache - Pain in stomache as if its hungry - saliva building up in mouth a whole lot, having to swallow often I have had a really sore stomache lately almost as if its hungry. But I seriously don't feel like eating anything. It's been growling a whole heap too. Not sure what's wrong please help

since you didn't say how old are you, or are you suffering from any condition - or taking any medications, I can only offer you some options you need to ask your doctor, based on my experience. Firstly, if you are experiencing hunger-like pains, sometimes wit  heartburn, but are not able to eat anything or feel nauseous after any meal - there is some chance that you might be suffering from stomach ulcer. It's perfectly treatable and requires some dietary changes, together with antacid medications.

However, more tahn stomach ulcer, your symptoms sound to me like they are caused by Helicobacter Pylori infection - this bacteria is responsible for causing high stomach acidity and ulcers, so there are big chances that first thing your doctor does is to order H. Pylori test (it's a simple procedure that detect the presence of bacteria from your breath). If this test is positive, you'll get antibiotics and antacids, but this bacteria can be completely cured, too.

Wish you all the best, hope I helped at least a bit.

Hi thank you for taking your time to answer.
I am a 14 yr old female and I have no medical conditions and I'm not on any medication.
I have been also feeling really weak and dizzy when ever I stand or sit. It's more comfortable lying down if this helps