I’ve noticed that my ankles and feet are discolored and swollen. I had no injury that could cause this condition. Please tell me what may cause theses symptoms? My ankles are painful when pressed, but mildly. Thank you in advance.

I use PRICE remedy to relieve swollen ankles and feet, it means protect, rest, ice, compression and elevation. I have circulation problems, and as I have to sit a lot. My ankles are swollen and feet are pale very often. But I heard that varicose veins may cause these symptoms. Massage with chestnut gel is helpful in that condition.

i am a 73 year old male . i have high blood pressure . tell me if this why my feet and legs swell.

i have had a swollen foot, just one , not both for 2 weeks. had a EKG, ECHO, blood work, xrays and they dont know what is the cause. any suggestions? it does not really pain me when i walk just if i press on it feels like its bruised but i have not hurt it or twisted it.. i know this is an old board so maybe if a dr who reads knows my next step to do you can email me. he had me on a water pill which done nothing for me. I didnt even lose weight on it. He said i dont have congestive heart failure cause both feet would be swollen.. Im stumped
thanks for listening
sandi _[removed]_