I am an active 22 year old and out of the blue, my legs started swelling, especially my ankles. Now the swelling has progressed to my knees and the doctors have no idea what is wrong. I did some test, but nothing came out. What I can do to relieve the pain from the swelling?

So, you haven’t had any luck in finding out what causes this. I am 40 years old and have terrible swelling in my ankle, feet and calves area. I have a kidney infection few months ago, but the doctors believe that doesn't relate. The swelling starts early. And is now becoming painful. A friend of mine was experiencing similar thing a feeling of tightness in her sandals this morning and took of her shoes to see that her feet had become swollen. She mentioned that she spent the day before in the sun too long, so I thought this maybe a factor. Oh, yes I’ve heard that good wraps will work.