ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON LIKE 05/04/2011  AND I GAVE HIM CONSENT TO CUM INSIDE ... WELL ACTUALLY WE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX FOR AWHILE NOW AND THE WHOLE TIME I LET HIM CUM INSIDE ... MOST RECENT ONE WAS ON THE 4 OF MAY AND THE LAST TIME WAS ON THE 9 OF MAY ... I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGNANT ... I BEEN FEELING NAUSEATED BUT NOT VOMITING ... I FEEL THE NAUSEOUSNESS IN THE MORNING AND EVERY TIME I EAT AFTERWARDS ... BUT I HAVENT VOMIT ... BUT SOMETIMES I HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF VOMIT JUST SO I CAN FEEL BETTER AND SOMETIMES I DO AND SOMETIMES ITS WORSE ...AND THEN I HAD LIKE CRAMP LIKE PAIN DOWN IN MY PELVIC AREA LIKE AS IF I WAS STARTING MY PERIOD BUT DIDNT ...  BUT IF I GO TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY DO A BLOOD TEST CALLED THE QUANTITATIVE TEST (WHICH DETECTS THE LEVEL OF HCG IN YOUR BODY) WILL THAT BE ABLE TO DETECT WHETHER UR PREGNANT OR NOT ... OR WILL IT BE TOO EARLY ... MY CYCLE IS IRREGULAR SO I WOULDNT KNOW IF IM LATE OR NOT 

First of all, I probably should not even reply to the post written all in CAPS - it considered pretty rude to do so, it's basically a shouting at anyone who might read the post, with no reason at all.
But, to answer your question, since quantitative pregnancy tests measures the amount of hCG in your blood and hCG starts being secreted as soon as you are about 10 days pregnant, the answer is no, it will not be too early to do this test, in fact, this is one of the tests that are able to detect pregnancy at these very early stages.

sorry about the caps i just have a habit of writing everything in caps ... and thank you for the tip