Hello my name is Kate, I need some advice.
Me and my boyfriend have been planning to have another baby together.
So i started my period on the 4th of may 2008 and finished on the 8th of may. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 9th of may. and i was apparently fertile that day and its now 16th of may and i have a doctors appointmet on monday 19th of may. Will they beable to detect whether im pregnant or not? Has anyone else detected a pregnancy quite early please help im so destperate to know, Thank u all. Wb soon luv kate x

It may be a little early to find out, but it certainly is possible. It really just depends on your body, and how hard they look. but, if it comes back negative, it doesn't mean that you aren't pregnant. it could just be too early. You should wait two weeks after intercourse, but it's best to wait until you have missed your period to test. good luck. i hope it all works out.

Okay thats put my mind at ease Thank you so much for replying to my message ur abig help :-D, luv kate x
Thanks again.

HI I AM 31 AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX AND IHAD MY PERIOD ON OCT THE 8TH AND NOT DUE UNTIL NOV 8TH AND ON THE 2ND I 2ND I STARTED SPOTTING LIGHT PINK AND MY NIPPLES ARE SORE WHAT COULD THIS MEAN