I have suspected gallbladder problems after suffering weeks of ongoing nause. Doctor perscribed me lansoprazole and it worked wonders with nauses leaving immediately after taking the tablet. But now after almost 3 weeks of taking the tablet the nausea is back. I am wondering if this is purely due to over indulgence off food/drink over the christmas festivities and is there anything i can do to get rid of it. I am back to healthy eating but im sure there are foods i should avoid.
Would love to know if anyone has experienced similar, im just sick of feeling sick :'(
many thanks

Nausea of this kind definitely can be caused by overeating for Christmas, but more than amount of food it’s the kind of food. Main reason gallbladder begins to function worse is heavy, fatty or spicy, food and Christmas time is just perfect for these kind of food. So to keep nausea or even worse symptoms of gallbladder malfunction you must avoid eating meals the size you used to. Keep the meals small – you still will be hungry after eating one small meal, but you can eat them more often. Avoid fried and foods with fat.

thx for replying. I will take your advice on board:)

I’ve been there, my stomach problem gotten out of hand before I even realized what is happening. Nothing will change unless you change your lifestyle. Wish you the best!