Please help! For the past year and a 1/2 I have been dealing with bouts of extreme nausea and vomiting (uncontrollable at times) after I eat certain foods. I believe it is oily foods (like pizza) and fatty foods. I first feel a twinge, or flutter which I think is dizziness, that is the only thing I can think of. But as soon as I feel it upon standing up, I KNOW I am in for it. I will be very ill for days. No heart burn or stomach pain is involved. Years ago I was told I had GERD, but I haven't been using anything for it because I have no heartburn. When I am ill I use tagamet, charcoal tablets, emitrol for nausea. I helps slightly but until the 3 or 4th day, I am in agony. I sometimes get diarrhea also.

you should have your gallbladder checked.

My son has similar problems.... did you ever find an answer? He will vomit for 6 days and then be fine for about three months then he will start all over for 6 days.

I get nausea after eating oily foods...at least that I think is what I trace it to. I avoid oily foods and when I do have them and get nausea then I take a cup of warm to hot (cool enough to drink) water and or warm-hot green tea such as earl grey and that really helps almost immediately. The hot water causes me to burp a bit and I taste the yucky oily food I just ate (I know this sounds disgusting but people that suffer from nausea after eating oily food know what I mean). After the warm-hot water and a bit of burping I feel better and then with the cup or two of warm-hot green tea I feel almost completely better and almost immediately. I also try to breath deeply and relax. I do not have any other stomach problems or allergies.