early november i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and soon started feeling nauseas mainly everyday around 2:00pm sometimes early in the morning sometimes late at night. i felt pretty tired all the time and had a craving for foods i normally would not eat. my whole body felt different. at the same time that i was feeling very fatigued and kind of sick sometimes i felt wonderful. i had spotting and then i had my period late but barely at all. i have no doubt in my mind i was pregnant but i took a few home urine tests that all came up negative (i took these before my strangely light period). a few weeks later, all symptoms pointing to early pregnancy stopped abruptly and i started having severe pain in my ovaries like menstrual cramps worse than i have ever had before and there was a lot of blood and tissue/clot-like material. i felt fine after that night but then maybe a week later my boyfriend and i were having protected sex and the condom broke so we went to get an emergency contraceptive (morning after pill). they gave me another urine test and told me i wasn't pregnant. a couple weeks later i had my period early and (don't think i'm gross) but i somehow left a tampon in for about a week and when i found it, i also found the end of the condom that broke. that's when i started getting really sick, but not at first. that was a couple months ago. i went to the doctor just the other week, (but haven't mentioned anything about the condom because i just flat forgot although i did tell of everything else) and he told me he thought i had gastritis. he gave me antibiotics for it and told me if it didn't make me better by the end of the weekend to go to the emergency room because he thought it could be my appendix or toxic shock. i felt a little better after taking the medicine but one night after the weekend i felt significantly worse than ever. i went to the hospital and they told me i had a bladder infection and a yeast infection. they gave me medicine and i began to feel better. now (about 2-3 weeks later) i feel terrible. last night i had pain that wasn't so much terrible pain as it was very uncomfortable and severe nausea. it was as if i was having a panic attack on top of being sick. none of the forementioned doctors seemed to pay much attention to the fact that i possibly was pregnant and may have miscarried???? i know i'm not crazy. how did our ancestors know they were pregnant before we had all these tests and stuff? i am just wondering what is going on with me or what kind of doctor i should go to. it seems i have been disregarded by the latter and my health is suffering because of it. i can not afford to go to another doctor who is not going to be able to help me. im not sure if the supposed pregnancy/miscarriage had anything to do with any of the symptoms i am now feeling but if anyone knows anything about this or has been through the same thing please let me know. thank you!

if it helps to know: i am 20 and i am std free. (i got tested at the hospital)

also, the thought of food grosses me out. i know that i am hungry and even if its something i would normally like, it grosses me out. and there seems to be a nasty taste in my mouth i guess. i think about food and its like i need to brush my teeth.

First thing I am going to say, is that right now it is important for you to stop having sex. Just until you figure out what is going on. I also think that you should go and see a Gynocologist, they'll be able to take a look and see if there is anything wrong. I would also suggest that perhaps you go and see a thereapist. Having a miscarriage, at any age, whether you know about it or not, is very stressful on the body, and perhaps some of the symptoms you are getting now are psychological. The lack of appetite, anxiety, etc. But I suggest going to see a gynocologist.

I'm sure having a tampon and or Condom inside of you for over a week is a very unhealthy thing, and could have caused some damage to your body. Something that a gynecologist can look for. I hope everything goes okay, and keep us posted. This sounds awful, but those are my suggestions to you.

hi, sounds like your having a rough time there, your not crazy you more than likely were pregnant but the body sometimes doesn`t take and you will have a miscarriage and it will just pass as a heavy and more painful period most woman dont notice as the have no symptoms of ever having been pregnant as for the test you took it would have been to early to detect. I believe that our ancestors use to rely on a dream of either a fruit ripening or a flower blossoming, and i must admit when i was pregnant with both my kids i dreamt of a flower blossoming its strange. As for your problems now i would say that the doctors are right with it being toxic shock from leaving the tampon in for so long, as it would have built up bad bacteria which can cause all sorts of problems, i would suggest going back to the hospital and asking them to maybe do an ultra sound to see if anything is wrong. hope this helps in some way, good luck ;-)

<<<<<<ATTENTION ANYONE WHO IS HAVING THESE SAME SYMPTOMS (EVEN WITH NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS)>>>>>>

* Pain or tenderness under the rib cage on the right side
* Pain between shoulder blades
* Stools light or chalky colored
* Indigestion after eating, especially fatty or greasy foods
* Nausea
* Dizziness
* Bloating
* Gas
* Burping or belching
* Feeling of fullness or food not digesting
* Diarrhea (or alternating from soft to watery)
* Constipation
* Headache over eyes, especially right
* Bitter fluid comes up after eating
* Frequent use of laxatives

you may just be having issues with your gallbladder. around 20% of all Americans have gallstones or gallbladder issues.
if you are having negative test results, you are actually in luck. By starting a proper healthy diet you need no medical care and can treat your gallbladder issues.

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE
for lots of very helpful information and recipes for gallbladder attacks. you can also order kits to help with and get rid of your gallstones/gallbladder attacks.

also, here is a list of the symptoms of a gallbladder attack. if you are experiencing a gallbladder attack, seek medical attention.

* Moderate to severe pain under the right side of the rib cage
* Pain may radiate through to the back or to the right shoulder
* Severe upper abdominal pain (biliary colic)
* Nausea
* Queasiness
* Vomiting
* Gas
* Burping or belching
* Attacks are often at night
* Attacks often occur after overeating
* Pain will often but not always follow a meal with fats or grease
* Pain may be worse with deep inhalation
* Attacks can last from 15 minutes to 15 hours

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed