I am curious to know if there are any known side effects from tanning while taking Zantrex? I have done the reseach on Zantrex, read the good and the bad reviews and I am combining zantrex with my diet and excercise program. I also do some tanning before summer every year and want to know if anyone has combined the two and had any side effects?

I have been using Zantrex 3 for 5 days. I went for a tan on day 3. I do the same thing as you with the tanning before summer, and to boot i have an even coming up in 2 weeks. I tanned twice in one day for the first and last time. First in a very strong bed for 12 min then in a slightly weaker one for 10 min about an hour apart. I had the worst headache EVER. Here's my theory as to why: Zantrex 3 dehydrates you immensely as does tanning. I was severely dehydrated. Drink tons and tons of water if you're gonna tan while taking this and don't ride the sunshine bus like me and pull a twofer.