I am 13 weeks pregnant and I would like to know if I can get tanning? My skin looks very pale, so I would like so more color…
Thanks so much for reply!

Hey there,
Yes, you can, but you must well protect your nipples.
Regards!

no you cant,, That is crazy!!!

The only kind of "tanning" that is "safe" during pregnancy is SOME and LIMITED outside natural sun exposure. But do not get burned, and do not spend too much time in the sun because of the dangers not only to yourself but over heating your body can harm your baby.

Tanning booths should be avoided completely.

You CANNOT go tanning while you are prego !! .. If you want to get some color.. you can get a mystic or spray tan .

Ive asked- it is safe..

You people on here do not know what you are talking about I am Smart Tan Certified and I have tanned with both of my children and It is COMPLETELY okay to tan, Maybe you should do research! Tanning ONLY effects the TOP 2 layers of your skin.
THe ONLY harm that can be done is getting to hot. Which if your smart you dont use tingle lotions!

THANKS!