So i haven't laid in the tanning bed since last year...I was so excited t get back into the habbit. I noticed that i have red, itchy, bumbs. but instead of them spreading out like a rash, they are in a straight skinny line from my belly button to wear the top of my pants lay. I wasn't sure if it was just a heat rash or what...any input would be helpful!!

omg i have been having the same problems! I recently got a tanning membership one week ago. about 3 days ago i noticed that my bottom and my stomach were REALLY itchy. I just kept scratching and scratching. Then I noticed that there was a red rash all over my bottom and stomach. It only appears after i get done tanning and then goes away over night. I have started putting A&D on it. The diaper rash cream, so far it has been helping little by little. If u haven't tried that yet u should. lol. I would also advise u to put on a tanning moisturizer right after u tan and after taking a shower. I also found that taking a shower before tanning and after helps with the itching. And most important DON'T SCRATCH! It makes the rash spread.

This is the 1st time I evr tanned in a tanning bed and the 1st day wasn't bad I was in there for 7 min.. then on the 2nd day I decided to do 10 min but no 1 tld me to put on tanning lotion and turn after 5 min to ur back.. so i was sunburned and that's whn I noticed the rash lil bumps the 1st time on my upper thighs and between my chest.. it was sooo itchy and painful frm the sunburn that I didn't tan for 3 days so I could let it heal. I finally went my 3rd time  back to the tanning bed and I did the whole tanning lotion thing all ovr my body and timed myself 5 min on my back 5 min on my front side and whn I got home later that day my thighs were burning and the itchy rash and bumps were back... I have 2 more sections left but it is sooo not worth it to me now.. I think im allergic to it or my skins to sensitive:(