Okay I have been reading everybody's post and wow is all I can say. Okay, well I haven't had my period for 3 weeks and I was supposed to start march 18. The last time I had sexual intercourse was on feb 27 the day after I had a one day period, he swears he didn't cum but idk since I was on top (sorry for details). Okay, my periods are irregular have been for awhile. But I'm a little for a lot of personal reasons with me and the guy. I just started having the feeling like I need to throw up. I'm extremely tired and i don't know if it's from work or not. I'm having some awful weird cravings that I've never had before. And I'm having to pee more than normal and I don't drink alot during the day. I get paid Tuesday so I'm getting a test, but I just want to know some possible answers before than. Please help and I would appreciate no rude sassy comments.

Call for the hours of the Planned Parenthood in your area.  Go in to see them.  They'll provide you with great counseling and talk to you about the accuracy of various pregnancy tests.  Not only will they guide you through the test, but they'll talk with you about all the available choices if you are pregnant........ choices from keeping the child, to giving the child up for adoption; all the way to abortion or even the morning after pill if you get to them early enough.  Planned Parenthood is FREE, they are confidential, and they'll provide you with the names of other organizations in your area for alternate services.