Hey everyone,
Dealt with a sinus infection for several months...finally got a CT scan and it was revealed I have hypertrophy of the turbinates, makes it hard to breathe through my nose. Recently I've been getting shooting and stabbing pains in my temples and also on top of my head. Also get pain right above or on my eyebrows. Are these pains related to the turbinate hypertrophy? My wisdom teeth need to be removed and I have a cross-bite, so don't know if that's causing my symptoms as well (TMJ possible)? I've taken Tylenol and Advil but they don't seem to help that much.

I suffer from anxiety attacks (I'm on Xanax) so I've been really worried that there could be something worse than just head pains/headaches.

Thanks for the help,
Dan

If you grind your teeth at night  - that can cause severe headaches- you can get a sports mouthgaurd to wear at night to keep you from applying pressure directly when grinding.  Very cheap solution to a common problem.

Hello there Dan,

Well since you have a bunch of problems I believe that the best solution in your case is consulting a doctor regarding your issues. I know that this is not what you wanted to hear but this is my opinion. Everything that could cause all the pain and headaches you are experiencing must be result of some underlying condition.

I don’t want to frighten you but I have bad experience with conditions such as anxiety and I know how hard it can be to control even physical symptoms. Since you are taking Xanax I presume that you are seeing therapist as well. Talk with him about your symptoms, maybe he will find the link.