For the last couple of weeks I've been having trouble with shoulder, neck and jaw pain. sometimes it's worse on the left side of my body and other times i can feel it on the right side. pain travels up my shoulders and neck and to my jaw and sometimes causes my ears to hurt. I did see my doc when this first started happening and they did an ekg but it was ok. Does anybody else have this trouble and is it possible it is caused by anxiety?

hi , i am having the same problem , it started about a month ago , trying to find out what the cause is

what a twist of fate. I got the same thing at the same time you got it. I bet we were just destined to meet each other just like that. Screaming relieved a little but tongue in cheek relieved my jaw pain in a few seconds. Can be only a coincidence

I had these pains and had my gallbladder out this feb. My attacks intensified and I thought sure my problems would have been solved with the operation.
had an attack in my drs office last week, cardiologist saw me and we found it was prinzmetars..coronary spasms while resting. Please don't let pain even on the right side go unsaeen by a doctor. Perist if you must!
Judiline

i started getting this after surgery to my shoulder. It turned out to be stress from post op. Stress caused Tmj (clenching of teeth)grinding, leading to migraines. Also i had rebound migraines from over use of pain medications. I also believe this messed up my whole brain and functions of nerves through out my body. I am still trying to recover 1 year after. I found out that i have been hunching and hunching after surgery so i started to misaligned my back and every problem that could occur has. Pain rotating from side to side, constant migraines. Also check position of head because after i got constant migraines everyday my head tilted back and i believe it hit a nerve in my neck that would give me shoulder pain.

yes i do., it comes and goes, jaw wont be sore for days then it comes back but neck stiff and sore down to my shoulder blade daily, went to dentist no problem with teeth so now i have to go see the doc
What did your doc say

JT SA

I had the same thing I went to the hospital and told me I have a neck spasm I haven't any problems with my jaw or shoulder since

Hi, I've been recently having pain in my jaw joint, shoulders and neck :/ i can feel them all so contracted. The pain is mainly starting from  the moment when i wake up through the morning and when I want to sleep! After googling I read that wisdom tooth extraction could lead to TMJ, I've extracted my upper ones like 2 months ago.i may be stressed but not to an extent where all this would happen to me. I'm worried sick that it could be a serious issue caused by the extraction of widow wisdom teeth, I need helpful feedback please! And if you know which type of doctor to consult let me know please

thanks!

IS THE PAIN ;IKE A CRAMPING PAIN THATS WHAT I AM GETTTING IN MY JHAW AND UPPER CHEST AND SHOULDER JUST WONDERING

I have had intense pain in upper chest up neck and into jaw and ears! Like a huge spasm ...it is Esophageal spasma. I went to Er a week ago with it and they did heart tests...not the heart. I woke up today to it and it scared the hell out of me. I am going to the dr tomorrow. I am under so much work stress and my mom just died . I had this a few times last year, but not this bad.

I have been trying to find the answer to the same questions you have here and the past 3 days or so it hurts really bad and the aching in my right neck and shoulder is enough to make an adult want to cry....wish I knew what it was.

Hi, I been having shoulder, neck, jaw and head pains for over 2 years now, on my left side, been to Drs at Mayo for over a year and a half, tons of test they say I’m in great health. I know when I sleep on my left side at night the pain gets really intense over night. I thought I might have TMJ or TMD went to dentist, he sent me to a specialist for TMD he said it was the worst case he has seen. I have been wearing the TMD plates for about 2 months, still having same issues, but not as intense. Also specialist said I had possible sinus congestion, I’m taking antibiotic for it (only 3 days so far). I have found doing physical lifting like free weight doesn’t hurt when doing them at all, in any of the areas (shoulder, neck, head, or jaw). Not sure what that says? I did find that most of my pain is under the left jaw area (chin) recently. Over 3 years ago they found an infection in my gum area below tooth above Jaw; dentist operated cleaned it out and saved the tooth. I’m going back to a neurology Dr next month. I'm getting really frustrated, still no luck.

Hi did you figure out your left side pain?

I have the same problems with pain in my right lower jaw down my neck an in the top of my shoulder.
i pulled my shoulder out 2 years ago and the pain never went away. I suffer from anxiety an take xanax for it. But anxiety can come out in the form of pain I've had that happen before. I don't have the best teeth do you think I could have a infection? My ears we're hurting an popping a while back. Doctor looked in my ears an said it looks like I had a infe
ction at one time. Anyone????

Going through the same symptoms and my mom just died.