Please read all>>>
hello, I am seeing if theres anyone out there who feels the same way i do. For the past 4 months ive had these headaches and panic attacks. Ive seen the doctor many times and he cannot find the problem. My symptoms are headaches in the back of the head, stiff neck, chest pains, throat pains, light headedness, tense muscles around my face, some other symptoms are shakiness and loss of strength..... mostly in the morning. My doctor said its just anxiety but every day now i have all of this!!!!  Im sick of it!!!   I still have my wisdom teeth so that may be the cause but you never know. I get worried really easy and im just paranoid that there's something wrong with me.  If anyone is going through any of this, help me out!

I have the same issues especially the tense face.I think I grind my teeth at night and also have chest pains.I have not been to a doctor because I know what he will say.ANXIETY.Not sure why its now for me but I think I have been able to brush things off for so long and its all coming back to me.Anything unquie about this time in your life?