%-) I am 27 years old and I have PCOS, My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 7 years, Recently I have been experiencing symptoms that don't make sense to me, I have very tender breast, memory loss, diarrhea, hives on my breast, hands and feet at night at the same time of night for the last week,and I am tired all the time, I have NO energy, my period last month was very light and I have lost 15 lbs this month, COULD I BE PREGNANT????

I certainly hope so and I hope you will get back to me! Even if you weren't it sounds like you are a positive person and you will not give up. Good for you and your husband. Seven years is a long time in medicine. I'm sure that a lot of advances have been made in the world of fertility. I hope that you are investigating the ones that might help with your condition. Don't give up. Your dreams can come true. Please let me know how you are doing since your post.