My breast have now been tender and swollen for 12 days....I am supposed to start my period tomorrow, 9-12....my breast usually get this way only a week before i start my period, not 12 days before.....they started feeling sore 4 days after intercourse, so i don't know if this is too early for this pregnancy symptoms to show....my husband and i are going to a fertility doctor because he has low sperm count and low motility, so getting pregnant will be a miracle....i'm hoping this miracle has happen, but i don't want to get my hopes up...do any of you know if this could be a sign of pregnancy????

Unfortunately, you never can tell according to the symptoms because all early pregnancy signs are also PMS signs, so if you haven’t spotted implantation bleeding, there is no way you can tell for sure.
Implantation bleeding doesn’t occur in all women or it is not noticeable in all women, so again you cannot tell that it is or that it isn’t.

If your period is about to come, the pain could be just because of that. A week before my period I started having all sorts od cramping all over my body, I was nauseas, developed some redness all over my face, even a mole on my belly (skin marks are common in pregnancy), had breast pain and I thought I was pregnant 100 %. I have never been pregnant but I was sure it felt like that adding the skin marks and I got my period on the exact day I was supposed to get it.

Hormones are weird, it can cause all sorts of symptoms from physical to mental and in order to know for sure you need to get tested the day after you missed your period.

I hope you manage to get pregnant. I wish you good luck!

i had intercourse on aug.24th and 27th and also on sept,11th. after the 24th i had my period but it was very light no where near my normal period flow. i am due for my period on the 23rd of sept. i have been experiencing sore nipples for a week now and now my breasts feel swollen and sore and i never get that way before my period normally and i have slight cramping can anyone give me possible answers please i am 43 and i am scared and happy that i could be pregnant that is the only time i ever had sore breasts before.