For couple of months I have been observing that one of my testicle is hanging half an inch lower that the left. I have occasional back pain and pain on the thing on the side where my testicle is hanging down. I feel that pain when the sitting posture is not proper( like when sitting in a train or so).

when i look into mirror one of my the right one hangs sightly lower that the left. when i lift then the left ones moves but the right one doesnt move up.

I was browsing the web and one of the person was saying it might be inguinal Hernia.

Can any one please suggest me what this is and what can done.

Thanks

Dude, go to a doctor! What's with all the people here asking for alternatives to seeinga doctor? "But he'll see/ touch my genitals!" Get over it. Yeah it sounds like you might have a hernia, you can't do anything about it without having a doctor check it out. Stop living in pain.

IT is "correct" for one testicle to hang slightly lower than the other one. IF they were both at teh same level all the time, you'd crunch them together every time you moved your legs together.

As for the hernia -- NOPE!! You do not get back pain from an inguinal hernia - yo get pain directly in your crotch/groin near the hernia, and sometimes right below your testicles when you put onw foot up high to step up, like getting in to a truck or a high sitting seat. Sometimes, the hernia will pinch on hte blood vessels going into one testicle, causing the blood flow out to slow, the testicle will swell more than the other and constantly ache. But not back pain - back pain may come from you standing at an angle to compensate for the aches in front.

Go see a good urologist to get yourself checked out for a hernia - or maybe two, one on each side. I had "dual inguinals" due to an accident at work - had surgery on (L) side and then (R) in back to back months. You'll be in pain for 2-3 weeks but life afterward is MUCH better!!. Maybe you'll be as lucky as me to get a lady urologist to hold your balls to cough or stick that finger inside the muscle ring that hold your balls in place for you to cough - and then cry when she finds the hernia.

In my case it was the reverse, one testicle hangs lower as the result of a hernia repair operation on the left side. The lower abdominal muscle structure has been slightly changed due to the operation. No big deal. Everything still works.

I had surgery for hernias on each testicle at age 22 in the military service. Both hernias returned several years later and I had to have surgery again. Surgery techniques were much better the second time around. Hernias have returned for the third time on both testicles.
I have been told not to get so wild in my night time activity but that is beside the point now. I have quite a bit of discomfort and the truss helps very little. Hernia on right testicle is much larger than left and testicle hangs way down. What can be done to prevent the hernias from coming back a 4th time after I have my next surgery? removal of one or both testicles or what does one suggest?

Hello dr... i had asked u a question regarding one of my testicle hanging n how i don feel turned on...thanx for replying...No..i don feel tired or weak...i'm just not feeling aroused now like i used to...my account has been suspended somehow...that's y i'm replyin to u this way...

In my early 20's both testicles hung low, I had a hydrocele to the left testicle, surgery corrected it & since that time my left testicle is .5" higher than the right. I had hernia surgery at 51 on my right side but testicle remained hanging low after surgery. Ultimately, all hernias are caused by a combination of pressure and an opening or weakness of muscle or fascia; the pressure pushes an organ or tissue through the opening or weak spot. Sometimes the muscle weakness is present at birth; more often, it occurs later in life. Poor nutrition, smoking, and overexertion all can weaken muscles and make hernias more likely. Anything that causes an increase in pressure in the abdomen can then cause a hernia, including obesity, lifting heavy objects, diarrhea or constipation, or persistent coughing or sneezing.

Some were i pooping my balls hurt but i had a physical to sports would they tell me of i hard a hernia

THE RIGHT ONE IS LARGER , I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF IT A PROBLEM,SHOULD I SEE A DR. AGE 85 I HAVE NO PAIN?

Go to urologist as soon as possible coz it requires as possible as urgent attention.

You should consult doctor.

To know more about Signs and Symptoms of Hernia 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

earlier i had done too much masturbation now my both testical hanging too much. is is a problem or what i m nt having any pain and all but just they are hanging too much l

Hi . I m a golfer. I think I was swing a little harder than I should be a age 56. I feel my left testicle get tight and ride up high sometimes. Most of the time when sitting it feels like it's swollen . I also have discomfort to the left of belly button and under rib cage . I'm a mess several doctors examined and no signs of hernia. Been going on for a good month. Could this be a muscle strain.

To the golfer i'm going through same thing age 25. Waiting to hear results will keep you posted.

How is now?