Hi. I have one question and hope someone will give me answer of any kind. I’m 45-year healthy men and almost all my life I'm working in car factory.
It is a very hard work because I work with motor engines which can be very heavy and lifting them on a shell represents sometimes a big problem for me.
Recently I was lifting one very heavy engine and I felt nothing wrong while I was at the factory but later that day, when I came back home, I have noticed that my groins were very swollen and sore. I was wondering could it be from hard lifting or some other cause?
Help!

From my perspective your symptoms look like a inguinal hernia.
This is very common problem with hard workers because, when you lift some hard weight you abdominal muscles contract very intensive and that could cause protrusion of bowel parts through some weak spots in your abdomen wall like umbilical region or inguinal region where there is no all normal layers of the wall.
So you have different types of hernia, like inguinal hernias, umbilical hernias and diaphragmatic hernias.
Well your symptoms, no meter how they seam obvious, are in fact pretty mysterious.
I know that when someone develops a hernia condition –pains are almost unbearable and that someone can not walk or move in any way.
So, the cause of your symptoms could be some infective agens like virus or bacteria.
Also, you should consider a sexually transmitted disease as a cause of your groin glans swelling.

I also have a swelling in a gland in my groin. it isnt in my groin but next to it. I have another the other side but not as big. It doesnt cause pain but i can feel it when it is touched.. It doesnt cause any problems or pain and i dont do any hard lifting or manual work. I dont have any STDs as i was checked and i dont have a hernia.. Now what could be causing this??