So, my neighbors have 2 children. One 4 year-old and one 13-months and they schreeeeeetch at all hours. Now I get that kids play and cry and such. We have another neighbor on the other side of us with a toddler who cries but we can hear her parents comfort her and quiet her. All we hear from these neighbors? SCREAMING! The mother especially shouts, screams, threatens and I think she hits them in an attempt to - ironically and moronically- shut them up! My landlord is scared of this woman so won't do anything and I've already resigned to moving out, but I'm really I'm wondering if I should call the cops. No body seems happy over there and I'm tired of waking up to a grown woman telling a baby to "shut the f-up you stupid ass!" It's ridiculous.

that has got to eat at you.now a days you dont know if someone will come at you for doing the right thing or not. if it was me id talk to the other neighbors see if yall can at least form a plan where someone makes sure they HEAR them kids...also suggest the landlord 'borrow' your place to an undercover cop for a week or two. ASK HIM  BECAUSE HE SCARED OF HER ANYWAY-THIS WAY SHE CANT BE MAD AT HIM-OR YOU. AND HE WILL BE A HERO FOR PROTECTING TWO INNOCENT BABIES IN SUCH AN UNUSUAL WAY. we have some good cops out here who will stage that apartment like it is there own in order to catch he mother terrorizing them. GOD GAVE YOU THIS ASSIGNMENT FOR A REASON ACTUALLY TWO REASONS(its gonna be ok)-GOOD LUCK-DALPHY

I don't think that you know how former kids feel when children scream. Try and put yourself in their shoes. How would you feel if you hear kids scream all the time?

I'm glad that old gal told the children off. If they're my kids, she has my permission to them. Besides, I never wanted children and never will because they're downright troublesome.

Oops. I forgot to put "yell at" between "to" and "them." My apologies.