Okay I  am unmarried and have no children, which someone could say that I have no right to say this but I will.  My Neighbors 3 year old son is always crying and screaming, it does not matter what time of day it is (bath time he cries, meal times he cries Etc). But the worst of it is at night because I know for a fact that the boy stays up and plays until 2 or 3 am! Now I am a student going to school during the week and working on the weekends at 8 am, so I find it very inconsiderate that this kid is always making noise when I and other people in the building are trying to get a decent night's sleep. (The boys parents are students too!) Seriously why can't his parents put their foot down and set up a routine for this kid? My parents went threw the exact same thing when I was a baby (they both had their education degrees when I was 2 years old) so how can I kindly ask them to keep it down? any suggestions?  

There's plenty things you could do but I would just recommend talking to them to try to get the kid to sleep earlyer then 3am. But remember you never know why he is crying. He could just be acting out or many things like having a mental condition or even being abused hence the screaming.

First off I understand how kids can be not so convenient at times having two of my own. My two daughters tend to drive me loopy at times. My youngest is 4 and she has Sensory Processing Disorder. She is very clumsy due to depth perception and even sound and touch are amplified for her. So if she stumbles or stubs a toe or barely hurts herself She will be crying away. If she gets tired she cries, if she is hungry she cries. And guess what she also has trouble sleeping at night. I realize that this child may be annoying to you and your parents had it all figured out with you, lol but before you judge have a kid yourself. If you had one and they happen to have this disorder you would feel imbarrased everywhere you go allot of times. Try juggling that with loving your child because they can't help it. 

First of all, screw that abbreviation "lol." Second of all, don't give advice on carin' for kids. I mean, parenthood's overrated. Therefore, I'm pleased that the starter o' this thread expressed his or her - most likely, his - dislike for screamin' brats. If I gave him any advice, I'd probably suggest him to tell those damn tykes off.