My friends have all got their periods and they have had them for a while. I am worried, is it normal mine is taking longer to come?

I go-ogled what happens before you get you're period and its getting armpit hair, leg hair, boobs growing, discharge, mood swings ,pubic hair,spots, cramps.

I have had armpit hair, my boobs have been growing for 2 years, discharge, lots of mood swings , pubic hair and cramps. All the symptoms i listed , i have had for at least 2 years.(exept the discharge which ive had for 6 months)

Is something wrong with me because its not starting after a long time with the symptoms/signs?

I wouldnt worry about it hon x.I got my period late 13.

Health Guru
There is nothing wrong with you hun every girl is different some start there periods at 9 some as late as 16, by the symptoms you have given about the discharge i would think you will soon be getting them now.
Talk to your mum if you can and ask her what age hers started and in sure she could give you advice same if you have an older sister.

Don't worry :) I felt like you when I was 14. All my friend would talk about their periods, and I felt lonely and left-out, like I wasn't grown up! I didn't begin to develop breasts until I was about 14, and I'm still only an A-cup now!:) Trust me, there is no hype about periods, they're a pain in the bum! You'll just be in a good mood, having a nice day, go for a wee and WHOOPS, you've started your period. Let it come when it's ready, honey. Just enjoy the time that you can whilst your period-free, because you don't want to spend it WISHING for your period to come, and then regretting it when it does! Ask your Mum what age she started her period, and if you have any sisters, ask them. My Mum started her period at 15 and my sister at 14. I was 15, just like my Mum!:) You could be a little later or a little earlier than your Mum, but it will give you a rough guide! Have fun being period-free, and just enjoy yourself!:)

I worried because I have the same problem and I am 14

Don't worry all girls develop through puberty at different rates and at different ages. Enjoy life and let mother nature bring on puberty and your period when she and your body is ready. You will have many years of dealing with periods once they start.

Trust me, you don't want it. Have fun being period free. I felt this way once because my friends started at 11/12 years old. I started at thirteen. I used to like having them, I'm 17 now and I hate them.

Sammmmmmeeeeeeee girrrrrlllllll!!!!! I am 15 all my friends have theirs and I'm super jealous that they are all 'women'

Me too girl

I know right

I have the same problem and feel humiliated and left out and o bearly can talk to anyone. I just feel left out

Me as well my 2 closest bfffs Revealed to having theirs and feel like a baby and I’m 12 you’re not alone sister!!!

So let me tell you about myself. I'm Jordan, I'm 14. You really don't want it. It sucks. I'm on mine right now. I got my first one a day before my birthday (my birthday is in May) I was 12. The cramps and everything sucks. None of my friends have it. They are all late bloomers and are in your situation. They are all jealous of me. I'm so jealous of them all. I wish periods never existed. Just letting u know
~Jordan Hart~
P.S. I know that you won't want to hear that it sucks. It's really not what you think it is but it's not the worst thing in the world. But it totally sucks. You can have mine Lol. Can we switch?!

Don't feel left out. It sucks.
I'm on mine. I have really bad cramps and I want freaking ice cream.

They really suck