Has anyone else found it challenging to keep up with the requirements for keeping a driving licence while having diabetes? I think it's an intrusion to have to admit that I have diabetes, I mean it's a well-known illness. How many people actually have a problem with their driving capabilities just because they have diabetes?

What is it do you mean by it being challenging to keep up with the requirements for keeping a driving licence while having diabetes?  I know that you feel it is an intrusion to let it be known that you have diabetes, especially to the officials that issue the drivers licenses, but it is only to keep everyone safe: you and others that are on the road.  You may not see it but if you happen to have a hypoglycemic episode while driving, you may pass out at the wheel.  I believe that the driver license officials want to know if you will be able to drive safely.  Maybe you can get a document from the doctor to let them know that you are not having severe hypoglycemic episodes and you are safe to be driving.  Are there other diabetics out there that have this problem of getting your licenses renewed?