So, heres the thing, ever since the starting of 6th grade i've noticed a thick white creamy discharge coming from my vagina. Im 14 & im in a VERY serious relationship with my boyfriend. I mean we havent done like handjobs, or any fingering or farther but i would like to try. I havent been sexually active in the past and i have no clue why i have this discharge! Sometimes theres a fishy smell and i could be sitting in class and i can smell it. I've talked to my mom about it twice but the creams dont work on me sometimes! Its really frustrating and i want to go see a doctor. Should i keep trying home remidies or go see a doctor? If you have any tips for trying to get rid of it on my own please tell. P.s. I wear thongs and of course they arent 100% cotton but i love them, I NEED HELP AND ANSWERS!! Please!

Health Guru
Hi, it could be that you have bacteria vaginosis rather than a yeast infection if the dreams you have tried haven't worked in what case you will probably need some antibiotics to clear it up. As most would advise you when you have something like this to wear 100% cotton underwear as they cause you to sweat less down there, you could always try not wearing any underwear when ever possible, another thing you can try for yeast infections is to dip a tampon halfway into natural unsweetened live yogurt then insert and that's supposed to help the natural bacteria in the vagina rebuild and fight it naturally. :-)

Thank you so much, i'll try the yogurt trick. I was to scared to try it before because well you never know. And the smell is like.. It goes away, comes back, goes away, comes back. Its weird. At this point i think i'll try anything.

Health Guru
If you find that your still having the discharge and smell then I would advise you to talk to your mum and get her to take you to see the doctor and get it checked out :-)

ElllppphThank you so much.