So now its day 10 NO period and sick as a dog and just wanting to sleep all the time. Havnt took a HPT in a few days but i want to wait atleast for 5 more days. So new thing though i was showing and the water was hurting my breasts like very sensitive. I look at my breasts and they are looking very "Veiny" Like veins going through my nipples. Is this another sign i could be pregnant?

When your pregnant your body starts making more blood which causes your veins to look bigger and closer to the surface. It could be a sign of pregnancy in some women but its still a little early. Every pregnancy is different so in you it may be a sign. Good Luck

I have had pregnancy symptoms since my missed period well a couple days before. Like cramping, nausea, vomiting, heartburn(just recently), sore nipples (just recently), major fatigue. How much longer should I wait to re test? I am sick of buying HPT and get a BFN

I know what your going through. As of an hour ago I just started day 14 no period. Im going to retest in the morning when I get up since its two weeks late. I suggest for you to wait another few days when it makes two weeks late. Also im trying a different brand because some brands can work better than others. When I was pregnant with my son a first response wouldn't pick up my hcg so it keep giving a false negative while one I bought from a dollar store picked up my hcg levels and gave two dark lines. Im going to retest once a week every week following if I get a negative. If I don't get my period next month Im going to make a doctors appointment. You can go to your doctor and get a blood pregnancy test done at any time and it will give you very accurate results. Good Luck and I wish you Baby Dust :-)

Okay sounds good I will wait till I am 2 weeks late and re test!!! Thank you for the advice!! I will stay away first response! Is there any other brands you would recommend to use? I've onlY used first response and clear blue. Havnt used clear blue for a week though. You having pregnancy symptoms?

You don't have to stay away from First Response I just know for me they don't work but may work just fine for you. I went to walmart today and got one of there 88 cent ones and then another brand to try tomorrow. I have been having a lot of symptoms from nausea, feeling full and bloated but really hungry and wanting to eat, heartburn (which I never get), frequent urination, my breast are super sore and when I started looking at them tonight they look veiny also, etc. But im trying not to get my hopes up because my husband and I have been trying for a year next month. Im heavy set which makes it harder to conceive but by next month on the first no matter what Im going to the doctor for a blood test because I wont be able to wait any longer. Im getting impatient as of now so another two weeks are going to kill me lol.