Hello. I'm 40 year old male and I'm pretty worried about my present symptoms. First I want to tell is that I have never had any problems with headaches of any kind.
But these last couple of weeks I'm having these strange and strong headaches located in my temples. I'm feeling something like throbbing pressure and don’t know what to do about it.
I have tried some medications for headaches but it didn’t help at all.
Did someone had these kinds of problems with throbbing pressure in temples and what are my treatment options?

Hello. I know some facts about headaches and I will try to help you. I have given a lot of thoughts about your problem and I have came to the conclusion that you have developed one specific type of headaches called cluster headaches which is characterized with rapid onset of severe unilateral pain lasting up to 30 minutes usually located in temples. Although many people have heard of cluster headache, it is actually fairly uncommon.
The other option could be carbon monoxide poisoning which symptoms are feeling of sluggishness, warmth, and tightness across forehead followed by headache, throbbing, pressure at the temples and ringing in the ears. As a treatment you could rest in a quiet, dark room with your eyes closed or massage the base of your skull with your thumbs. Work from the ears toward the center.