Good day,

My sister is on the pure slim 1000 diet. She is overweight, like almost every single lady in our family. We all are on some diet programs constantly, but we always follow different diet programs :)

Now, she is on this Pure Slim 1000 at the moment, and she is pretty happy so far, but she has some questions about this diet.

She wants to know is this diet real thing or scam?

Do you have some experience or opinion about this diet program? I think that this one is OK, but I can’t guarantee.

Tell me what do you know?

Bye! 

It didn’t work for me :) Pure Slim has those diet drops that can help you lose your weight, but you need to intake a little calorie per day. Just 1000 calories.

I would strongly recommend you talk to your doctor about this diet program, because your organism might need a little more calories than 1000.

It is not a scam, you can find a lot of positive experiences about it, but you should know that this diet program is just not for everyone. It has plenty extracts and it is not a miracle product. Also, products are a little bit expensive, you should know this as well. 

I really tried to tell her that she can’t believe so strong in some diet process, but no. She is the smartest one. We are always arguing about those things, we think totally different and we love different things as well. I am not sure will she listen to me, but OK. So far, it is good.

Now, I know that this diet program is helpful, but in my family, we all are overweight, a lot I must say, and I think that she can’t cut out so many calories, from 2700 per day to 1000. That can be a huge shock for her organism.

That is what I think, if you think opposite, let me know. 

Again I will tell you one thing. One thing can be good for you, the other one can be good for your sister. I mean, hello? She was eating above 2700 calories? Really? WOW! And you think that she can get in to shock if she eats 1000 calories per day? Wrong! She needs to see her nutritionist as soon as possible, if this diet is not for her, he will tell her other one to use. But eating 2700 calories per day is really, really too much.

Simply, you just can’t say that she CAN’T follow this diet, because you don’t know that.

So, this is low calorie or balanced diet program. I don’t see why it wouldn’t walk for your sister, she was eating too much, and she needs to cut it out. Totally! She can cut out those calories. The main aim of the Pure Slim 1000 diet is to lose weight and create your own healthy lifestyle program. You can lose half of your unwanted pounds very soon, I know I have tried it as well. It is very simple diet program, because  when you adjust to eat correct, and when you combine it with couple of exercise, of course, for those who are willing, you will see the results. That is only the beginning. 

We all have different view on certain things. I believe that she can’t follow this diet, because it is a little calorie intake for her and for her body. That is my opinion, and I am not saying that I am right at this point, maybe I am wrong.

I know that this diet program is not that hard to follow, but I am not sure that this one can become your lifestyle program, because it is really hard to eat just 1000 calories.

Maybe I think like that because I am fat, I don’t know.

I will tell her your opinion girls, and let her make her own decision.

Tnx!