Hi. I'm 45 year old male.
Just the other day, during one walk with my wife, I felt strong pains in my knees and hips. The next day I stepped on the scale to discover I had gained more weight, almost 30 pounds.
So, I decided to loose some weight and I have come to the conclusion that I have really bad eating habits. So probably best thing for me should be monitoring my food intake, because I don’t believe in thing such as diet pills, loosing weight in sleep and other nonsense.
How should I do this?Has anyone heard of Avon Slim Well?

Well, I have some informations about the thing you are planning to do. I suggest you to think about Avon Slim Well Electronic Journal.
Before this I have used one Avon Slim Well Advanced Weight Loss system and it didn’t succeed in my attentions so I have also loose faith in these diet pills.
So, I started to use this food intake monitor.
I keep it in front of my refrigerator and punch in the calorie count whenever I eat something which is every couple of hours.
It is funny and useful- try it!