Hi! I Have a lot exercise. Should I take Protein shakes? Are Protein shakes healthy? Please answer me.

Hi! I must know that use high amount of protein can be very harmful for your kidney. When we eat food reach in protein we have higher risk for cancer. Foods rich in protein are meat, cheese, eggs, milk... You probably intake enough food rich in protein that protein shakes doesn’t play important role in your life. I play basketball, but I don’t use protein shakes. The average adult needs 45 to 60 grams of protein a day. As long as you are eating a healthy, well-balanced diet, adding extra protein, such as in the form of protein shakes, isn’t necessary.

Protein shakes are a wonderful compliment to a healthy diet. An excellent mixture is:

16 ounces of water
1 cup of frozen fruit of your choice (berries are best)
1 tablespoon of flaxseed (Grind whole flaxseeds in a coffee grinder to a fine powder before putting in blender)
one to one and a half scoops of protein powder (depending on how much protein you want.)

If you want to build lean muscle tissue and burn fat it is best to have six small balanced meals a day. It is hard to have 6 food meals a day. What I do is meal, shake, meal, shake, meal, shake. The shakes as described above are the perfect ratio of healthy carbohydrates, healthy protein, and a dash of healthy fat (monounsaturated with high levels of omega 3s and fiber.)

Oh and by the way, 45 grams of fat aint gonna cut it for someone who works out a lot, especially with weights. You won't die from that low of protein intake, but what does that prove about getting the maximum health and performance benefits? NOTHING. Beware who you take advice from.

I love protein shakes, they are loaded with nutrients and many come with a great balance of amino acids.

For almost 2 years now, I have an Isagenix Chocolate shake for breakfast. They are quick and easy and I doubt I could make anything as healthful in twice the time it takes to make a shake. I like them so much, I have them auto shipped to me every month.

I feel great and the energy and fullness lasts me until lunch.

I highly recommend them.

Keep in mind, you do get what you pay for.

I would try to go organic, otherwise you run the risk of getting whey protein that is loaded with rBGH, bad stuff.

*** Edited by moderator *** Emails not allowed ***

i recomend to use protein shakes. it depens on what you want to reach with them, proteins are for musle recover, makes them bigger and you get stronger. they are mostly used for power training with weights. your need on protein depends on your weight. power trainers need for every kilo they weigh 1.5-2grams protein. so if you do power training and weigh 70kg you need 105-140 grams of protein dayly.

Protein shakes are totally fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Here's a recipe I make everyday. :-)

Takes fresh or frozen fruit, plain yogourt, and 2 eggs. Blend until smooth. ... Drink! :-D

It tastes great (You don't even taste the egg), it's healthy, and it's not expensive!

Hope you enjoy it!

Stay safe!

Immy

Protein shakes was actually healthy. I was used daily for my healthy body. I was used fresh fruit like apple,custard apple and also used cucumber for shakes and mixed up with the two eggs. It was so yummy. I like it.

Hello friends,

When we don't enough protein in our diet then our all organs are affected such as kidneys to the heart. Our immune system also suffers because of amount of protein is not sufficient in our diet. we are get sick. The need of protein for one body depends on our sex, age, and weight.

you has delicious engles