Good morning to you! And what a lovely morning it is... if only my skin could be what it used to be, then the morning would be even better! I just have beginning loose skin, nothing terrible yet, so at this stage I would not consider more invasive cosmetic procedures. Are there any herbs for tightening the skin?

My mom does the following things, they aren't all herbal but she has amazing skin and is 53 now...my guy friends still think she's in her late 30's-early 40's!

1.) Wash face like normal, then rinse with rose water (she makes her own sometimes too) this smooths the face for better tightening
2.) Run a cut lemon over yourface, the acidity tightens the face.
3.) Baking soda paste (water and Baking soda) is used as a scrub and tightener. It helps slough off dead cells that make skin appear dull
and "soft" The acidity also tightens the skin.
4.) A honey mask regenerates the skin and creates a "Glow"
5.) make an oregano paste by crushing dried Oregano and mixing with water and honey, place on face once a week for 15 minutes.

She has amazing skin, even though she smokes and all that, so I guess these methods must be working!

There are no particular herbs for skin tightening.I think you should avoid all the cosmetics.Wash your face and the apply lemon mixed with honey on your face.

Celebrity
aeryfaery7, this is her daily routine?