I am 93 years old and have noticed that while urinating or just before I have a tingling sensation in my hands.

I also have frequent urination sensation.

Hi Mary,
I am 88 years opf age, and have experienced for about a year the same problem as you, tingling tin the fingers whilst urinating. Doctors (Family and Uro/Gynie specialist) have not heard this before. The tingling in the fingers has recently become quite severe,painful.
Have you ha any help with your prolem?
Dodi Miller

Hi Mary,I hope you read this.
The doctor who did a repair to a prolapsed bladder for me about 7 years ago, was concerned with a reason check up, and referred me to another specialist.
I am now waiting a biopsy of the bladder, either an invasive or non invasive tumor or lesion.
Please mary having another check up, if it is cancer, you must see some one now.
My bladder cystoscopy, when I watched it on the screen was scary, the whole of it had huge red inflamed areas..
Please Mary, do it tomorrow.Take Care
Dodi

did the prolapsed bladder procedure cause the tingling what if you had no surgery or prolapsed bladder condition what could be causing the tingling.

my question has not been answered what is causing the tingling in the fingers while urinating no probles as i know of bladder problems age 58years old

Yes why??? 55 have had the same thing off and on. what is it from

I have this sensation of tingling and burning in my fingers when I have a UTI, Mine was very painful, and I had to put my fingers in cold water to relieve the burning sensation. It helped.

Hi. I came across this forum whist looking for answers as I to have this pain/tingling sensation in hands whilst having a wee sometimes.
I had a hysterectomy 18 years ago and 2 bladder prolapse repairs. Not been to a doctor as this is weird.

i had the same proplem. i has been taking magnesium for my fatigue for a week now, but i has noted that i don't have that sensation any more so far. i will keep paying attention to that.