Do you think that raynaud's may cause tingling fingers? The thing is that I have scleroderma for years and I know I may develop raynaud and lately I started having those raynaud's like tingling fingers sensations so I would like to hear what raynaud's symptoms are and is there anything I could do to avoid getting this disease and is there any way I could found out if this tingling fingers are raynaud's connected.

You haven't precise exactly what your symptoms looks alike but regarding the fact you already have the scleroderma which may easily cause raynaud's syndrome so it is more likely your tingling fingers sensation is related to raynaud's disease. Anyway you may have some blood test which would determine the rate of your blood cells and if it turns faster than normal than it is more likely to be raynaud's disease related and it is not something that could be treated since it is actually an autoimmune system disorder. If you noticed you have become extremely sensitive to cold weather and if you have some other symptoms besides these tingling fingers such as swelling and pain fingers or color change than those are more likely to be raynaud's symptoms. I am also diagnosed with raynaud's disease and am taking calcium channel blockers combined with vasodilators that are about to dilute blood vessels which fails to work properly in raynauds.