Hello, I hope I am on the right place. 2 months ago I delivered vaginally. It was in a forceps delivery. I have noticed since delivery a strange pain at the top of the urethra. It hurts even when I first stand up after lying down and as I am urinating or at the end of urination. I have had UTI before and this pain is not the same. I need some advice and support.

It sounds like you are having bladder spasms along with a possible prolapsed bladder. My sister had it both after her delivery, her bladder was traumatized. She also complained on pain in urethra and pulling feeling all the time. She would also have urine leaking when she coughed or laughed. Anyway, you should tell this to your doctor.

Hello cally,

First of all congratulations on becoming a mom! I am aware that this is absolutely wonderful feeling and that everything that accompanies you can’t be that important except your health.

My best friend had two deliveries and after second one she started to feel bladder spasms. At first she was ignoring the symptoms but afterwards her condition get worsen so she went to her gynecologist. She was diagnosed with prolapsed bladder and because she was waiting she had to have surgery.

This is nothing serious but it is very uncomfortable and if you wait you can make your condition worse than it is at the moment. So head to your doctor’s office and find out what is happening.