I have had a slight to sometimes severe pain in my left shoulder for a while now...this morning I woke up and the fingers on the same side as that shoulder are tingling and have a slight loss of sensation. It's only my thumb index and middle finger...my ring and pinkie are not affected. Any idea's of what can be causing this? I work in an office although do not spend much time typing and also work at a fast food restaurant in the evening that I've worked at since I was in high school.

Any idea's would be great!!!

This most likely is related to a nerve being pinched in your neck from what I have been through. You really need to have a doctor check into your cervical spine. The first doctor to correctly diagnose my troubles was my chiropractor of all people. He ordered an MRI and that showed the troubles in the neck very clearly.

Hope this helps.
Rob