I'm a heavy weightlifter and collegiate softball athlete. About three weeks ago I was working out doing deadlifts. During one of them, I felt a pain in my back, but I continued on with the exercise. The pain increased throughout the rest of the day and the next day. The following day the pain subsided somewhat, however I felt a tingling sensation in my right pinkie toe and my right pinky finger. The tingling sensation moved to my forearms, both sides. This continued on and off for about the next week, without the back pain. Those symptoms went away but now they have returned. Same sensations in my fingers, mainly my pinkies but it comes and goes with my toes, generally hitting almost of all my toes at one point or another. Sometimes I will experience tingling a little in my face, but nothing too severe. Doesn't bother me when I lift or do other activities, mainly when I'm doing nothing I can feel it. I didn't hurt myself again to cause these sensations, my concern is that it went away and has come back. I also have noticed that I have been urinating more often.

I'm 20 years old, and I love to weight lift and play softball. I have been researching this somewhat and have seen that many of the responses have come up with MS. Frankly, that terrifies me very much and I'm hoping that there are other people out there who experience the same symptoms as I do.

This could be neuropathy.

I would make an appointment with a neurologist to find out what is going on

Best of luck

Portia