I have intermittent pain in my right elbow, can be very sore, numb and tingling fingers in my right hand, gradually getting worse over the last few weeks, also some shoulder pain. Anybody have any ideas what could be wrong with me?

i have the same problem old man especially the fingers at the tips and my elbow is sore at times and uncomfortable to bend sometimes i did have an MRI on my back done 6 months ago and also a heart stress test with the die4 months ago, now i have Pain in my right arm elbow area...

Guest wrote:

old man wrote:

I had the dye test on my heart and some stents put in , now have the same pain in right shoulder and down the arm to elbow and hand. Can not sleep on either side as pain develops quickly , Lying flat on back reduces it some times. Pins and needles in fore arm and fingers is very annoying. Twitching muscles in arm as well. Have tried Iburofen but not much relief as yet.

I woke with the same thing this morning. Was fine when I went to bed. My arm hurts very badly when I try to straighten it out and is like a constant charlie horse in my forearm. My fingers are tingling like they are asleep and it goes to the inside of my palm. My fingers are twitching off and on and it is like a pull from the arm somewhere. ARG!

I am only new to all this but I am having the very same symptoms, did you ever find out what is causing these symptoms. Thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use