For the last few years I have suffered some pretty tough to take problems that I cannot seem to find an answer to. The main issue is suffering horrendous tingling sensations in the area between my anus and penis, my testicles and also in my groin, low back and when bad down the inside of my legs. This seems to be aggravated by urniation and is also infinintely worse when sat down. Also I sometimes get pain and twitching in my calves, which again is aggravated by urinating. When I am sat at work for a lot of the day I also tend to urniate frequently which makes it all worse. I also have low back pain and when the problems are bad my testicles shrivell up completely and my penis feels really light as if the blood is not cirulating, and when erect it doesn't feel fully erect. Finally the last issue is I have a feeling that the anus area and the route between my penis and anus is somehow loose, the problems seem to come from something to do with anus / rectum. As I say these problems has gone on for years so it is nothing life threatening, but I am getting nowhere with my doctors and have indeed given up for the last couple of years, as I was made to feel as if it there was nothing wrong and was some sort of stress related issue. I had an investigation of my bladder whilst under anaesthetic which proved to be OK, and have had numerous blood tests but to no avail. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Could it be simple stress? Or do I need to see a urologist or neurologist? What tests could be done? The main point I would like to emphasise is that is mainly occurs when I am sat down (at work), any suggestions would be much appreciated

The loose feeling sounds like you may have some sort of pelvic floor damage. If that is the case, then your nerves in that area may be 'stretched' from the 'fallen' pelvic floor muscles, thus causing some of the issues. I have this problem. There are physical therapists that help these conditions.

hey man i find had the same problem, but i found what my problem was. one day i was doing my own testing for my body and i was touching around to see if any nerves hurt as i got close to my calves and pushed with my fingers i felt a tingling feeling all over my body just on my right calve. im goin to see a doctor in 4 day and this could be anything it could be that i suffered from an injury around the tingling feeling. Befor i went to the doctor and they dont help. But heyy doctor always make sure that you are in a good shape to live ur life and keep it. good luck man you will accomplish on this issue one day :-)

I have had cerival disk fusion surgery. Also my lumbar spine is bad. I have to go for another Mri plus a neuro nerve conductor test. The pain in in the sciatic nerve then goes to my hip as bursistis then to my calf. For a few years I have noticed that sometimes when I urnitate I get a weird tingling numbness all through my body. I was to embarrases to tell a doctor as it sounded so weird. Now your post makes me think

Excess masturbation can cause prostrate enlargement and can lead to above problem. too much mating too will cause the above issue. chronic constipation for prolonged time too will cause above problem. excessive bowel pressure will act on prostrate gland and results in above problem.

nothing to worry.

hi i have something similar and it,s driving me mad,i am waitiing on blood test ,so i din,t know Andy .