I need to hear what tingling sensations in fingers could mean for it is more than month now I have this fingers tingling sensations accompanied with terrible pain that goes from my left shoulder down to my left hand finger and the pain is sharp and severe and kind of a causes me like weakness in my hand enabling me often to hold things. The interesting is that this tingling sensations in fingers actually never affects my little finger but still the pain is unbearable and I even stopped driving car recently for I don't seem to manage the wheel for this pain and tingling sensations in my fingers. What could this be?

This is more likely to be carpal tunnel syndrome which is condition common on those patients who often use computer or their job includes the use of their hand causing them sort of nerve damage placed in a narrow passageway near the palm side of the wrist. And when this nerve is squeezed and pinched the usual symptoms are tingling sensations of the fingers, sharp pain and weakness but also loss of feeling in fingers. I had the same diagnose determined by physical exam after I had exact the same symptoms including tingling sensations in my fingers and first I was treated with corticosteroids but finally it turned out that only solution to my carpal tunnel syndrome was the surgery and it is nothing that much serious I was under local anesthesia and it lasted about half an hour and the next day I was released home and free of pain and this tingling in fingers. The important thing is actually to react on time and don't let yourself having those symptoms for prolonged period of time for it may cause permanent damage of your pinched nerve provoking you permanent loss of feeling in your palm fingers.

This could also be cubital tunnel syndrome.

i am suffering from tinglingI need to hear what tingling sensations in fingers could mean for it is more than month now I have this fingers tingling sensations accompanied with terrible pain that goes from my left shoulder down to my left hand finger and the pain is sharp and severe and kind of a causes me like weakness in my hand enabling me often to hold things. The interesting is that this tingling sensations in fingers actually never affects my little finger but still the pain is unbearable and I even stopped driving car recently for I don't seem to manage the wheel for this pain and tingling sensations in my fingers. What could this be? in my fingers and some in