HI AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST. I AM 29 YEARS OLD AND I WORK AT WALMART AS AN OVERNIGHT STOCKER. I STOCK THE PAPER (TOLIET, TOWELS AND PAPER BOWLS ETC...) AND CHEMICALS (ALL CLEANING,  ALL LAUNDRY DETERGENT AND SOFTNER PLUS BLEACH ETC.....). ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO MY BACK STARTED HURTING BUT I DIDN'T THINK ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I TOOK SOME IBPROFHEN AND WENT ON ABOUT MY BUISNESS. TWO WEEKS GO BY AND I STILL HAVE BACK PAIN BUT I CHALK THAT UP TO BEING A SINGLE MOTHER OF THREE GREAT KIDS (AGES 8, 6 AND 5). ABOUT A WEEK AGO I WOKE UP AND MY RIGHT ARM AND HAND WERE A LITTLE BIT SWOLLEN AND I HAD TINGLING IN MY HAND AND FINGERS. THOUGHT I HAD SLEPT ON IT WRONG SO DIDN'T THINK MUCH ABOUT IT. BUT EVERYDAY I HAVE WAKEN UP TO MY RIGHT ARM/HAND BEING A LITTLE BIT SWOLLEN AND TINGLING IN MY HAND/FINGERS.  ABOUT 2 DAYS AGO I WAS TALKING TO A FRIEND ON THE PHONE AND ALWAYS HOLD IT WITH MY RIGHT HAND BUT MY HAND GOT COLD AND STARTED TO TINGLE AS SOON AS I SWITCHED PHONE TO OTHER HAND IT TOOK A FEW MINS BUT MY RIGHT HAND WAS FINE. I AM HOPING THAT SOMEONE CAN PROVIDE ME WITH SO ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO. I HATE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR AND SPEND MONEY THAT I DON'T HAVE. ANY FEED BACK WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

This might be a sign of a bigger problem, especially since it started in your back and seems to be affecting your nerves.  I know money might be tight, but especially having kids, you don't want to take unnecessary risks.