Hello!
From time to time I feel this burning sensation in breasts (both). Feels like tingling and burning sensation, but doesn’t hurt or anything. I am examining my breast regular and can’t seem to find anything. Does tingling mean anything?

Hey there,
I also feel it from time to time, sometimes in left, then in right breast. Tingling could mean just hormonal changes. On the other hand it could also mean swollen cyst or something similar. I wouldn’t get scared right away… best is to do a mammogram and ultrasound just to be certain.
Best wishes!

My tingling is mostly in my left breast on the side closest to my underarm. On occasion, its around the areola and the pain shots under my arm. Upon examination, I noticed a darker area on the side of each breast that is in about the same place on both. Its not bothered me to the point of seeing my doctor but if this sounds like it may be worth mentioning to him then I will.