I received a Flu Shot in early November of 2008 (almost 5 months ago) in my right arm. Many years ago I recall several of us having a very painful shoulder in the very arm of the injection that lasted for weeks and weeks.

This time is similar but after the initial soreness subsided I have been bothered by odd pains below the shoulder that feels like it is inside the bone about 4 or 5 inches below the shoulder. This is sometimes accompanied by tingling (partly asleep) and numbness that will cover my entire hand and all fingers, numbness comes on especially if my arm is up against my side.

Even more strangely the bone pain and hand numbness are aggravated by leaning back against the seat-back in my Ranger. I will literally have to stretch my right arm out and put my hand on the passenger side seat and raise up off the seat-back to make it subside. The pressure bringing this on seems to be to my right shoulder blade.

I used to sleep almost exclusively on my right side but cannot do that anymore, I wake in pain. I'm thinking bursitis. If this continues I will have to see the Doc.

Any similar experiences or feedback very appreciated.

same symptoms as above

I had the same pain and problem. Go to a chiropractor, you may find relief there as I did. They are the experts for treating musculoskeletal issues. 

Take care.