I'm 28 weeks pregnant and for about a week now, i've been getting a tingling numb feeling my my right hand, but I don't think it's carpal tunnel since the tingling is in my last 3 fingers. It happens just randomly throughout the day a few times, but mainly when i use my arm. Has anyone else experiences this?

omg u know what i have that too, i am 29 weeks pregnant and my last 2 fingers have been feelin numb and like pins and needles, i dont think its carpal tunnel coz theyre not swollen :S what the hell is it?! x

I had the exact same thing happen during my second pregnancy. It is CTS. Atleast that is what my doctor thought it was. It has a strong effect on the last three fingers. mostly the pinky and ring finger. I Think it is mentioned in what to exspect when you are expecting.

Although I am not pregnant, I too experience a numbness in my last two fingers (pinky, ring finger and part of middle finger). After a serious of tests, I was diagnosed with "ulnar nerve entrapment" which will be corrected with surgery.

My ex-husband is having this problem and I am seeing where people with the same problem are saying it is caused by pressure on your Ulnar nerve from degenerative discs...or in your case, pressure from the baby maybe?