i have had this problem for 2 years... i have been to 3 different specialists and they have ruled out kidney failure, infection, cancer, disease, stones. and have ruled out any bladder problem, STD, Strep infection as well.... i am a 15 year old male and don't know why this is happening to me. i really want to find out.... currently i am logging every thing i do and eat every day to see if something triggers it. but nothing have shown up. i have been doing that for 2 months. i have had 3 kidney biopsies. 4 bladder scopes. 2 kidney scopes. many x-rays. stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks at a time... doing tests and they couldn't find anything. me and my parents are worried abut this.... every time i pee i have about 1/8 of a cup of pure blood and its a pulsing pain... so it hurts then doesn't then hurts then doesn't all through the stream.

Have you ever had a catheter inserted into your bladder? Was there blood then?

I'm just trying to narrow down before/after the bladder. It seems as though they've looked "upstream" very thoroughly. How about "downstream." How is your prostate? Your urethra?

Just some thoughts.

They found no problems with them either..