My left side of the throat has been hurting for couple of days. It's not up to the point where I'm in huge pain but it's starting to really bother me. It doesn't hurt constantly but when I spit out something and sometimes when I swallow. I The weird thing is, my right side is fine but just the left side is in pain. I tried looking online for some answers but most people say their hears or sinus hurts as well. For me it's just my throat. I don't have a cold and everywhere else is fine. I only a poor college student so it's hard for me to ay for a doctors visit so if anyone knows my condition please let me know. Thankyou!

Well, it seems to me like you have throat infection - it usually starts only on one side of your throat and only in bad cases of infection it spreads to both sides - so, you're lucky in that sense. Since you don't have high fever or anything, try to gargle your throat with some salty water - that helps to ease the pain. But, if the pain doesn't stop in a few days you will have to see a doctor because in that case it might be bacterial infection and you would need antibiotics to treat it.