I am 23rd weeks pregnant and from past one month I am observing some pink swollen urethral outgrowth which I have never seen before. I am afraid of it . I don't know what it is? I have asked from my doctor . She also says it is unusual swelling. But at this moment of pregnancy they cannot do anything but wait and watch regarding it. I have no pain on that swollen part. Also no urination pain or any other problem. Please help me if you know about it.
Thanks

I'm soo relieved that I'm not the only one that has the same issue. Me and my boyfriend had sex, he made me squirt which came from my urethra, but after that day my urethra stared to itch so it bothered me, I checked and I also have pink swollen urethral outgrowth that I also haven't seen before, and yes it doesn't hurt when I pee or anything, but its just itchy and it really annoys me. Also I'm worried cuz I think I'm pregnant, me and bf had sex when the birth control pill I'm taking wasn't fully effective yet and that was a month ago, my tummy got a bigger just a tad and I've been peeing a lot, feel like puking, and been having mood swings.

Anywho, anonymous.micky >>can u pls. tell me what happened, how long did it take for the swelling to go away.. I'm soo worried
thanks.

thanks.

thanks.