For the past week and a half I've been feeling so bloated it only seems to occur after meals. In the morning I feel fine my stomach is flat then by the time I eat a meal I'm bloated don't want to move cause of the uncomfortable bloating. When it first started it was near painful at times but more of a tightness that would alternate on both the left/right side of the lower abdomen and sometimes like in the pelvic region. I finally had a bowel movement later that day, and felt so relieved cause I thought it solved all my problems I experienced none of what I was feeling earlier but in the morning my stomach felt tight as if I had worked out or something. I felt fine for the next couple days, wasn't eating so much but then today I ate some eggs, a bagel, some chips, toast before that and another bagel, and like 2 cups of coffee. I took a rolaid cause I started to feel the bloating come on. I'm only 20 and I can usually eat like this and have no problems and all the sudden I am. Right now I'm sitting on my bed constantly moving cause of the uncomfort, I'm bloated in the lower abdominal region and just noticed when I put pressure or start massaging(cause I thought it may help), it feels like air pushing up my stomach. That lower area just feels so weighted I don't want to move right now. Oh yeah I should mention I've been making trips to the bathroom quite frequently to urinate, feels like pressure on the bladder but even once it's empty I still feel like I have to go. It doesn't burn or feel painful I just have to go. My period should have started a couple days ago but it's always been irregular. I haven't had sex in like 7-8 months, I'm skinny, and been getting my regular monthly period, though I'm still waiting on this one .. Could stress contribute to all of this ..like my period wants to come but can't cause of stress. I don't know I'm getting worried, but don't want to make a trip to the hospital if it's nothing serious. And if anyone knows some natural/home remedies to ease the discomfort?

COULD IT BE CONSTIPATION?

Did you find out what is wrong..? I have had the same issues to the T.

Hi there, I've come across a lot of posts like this online the past few months because I have had the same problem as well. I got my very first UTI Last year, and then it came back early this year again. Months ago I've been having this very uncomfy feeling instead of the painful UTI feeling, after every toilet session. I tried all the suggestions and advices given by some girls whom successfully overcome the issue, yet I wasn't getting any better still. For the entire month two months ago, everything changes when I started taking a lot of pure cranberry juice (the lesser the sugar, the better it is) for at least two cups a day, added dried cranberries to my snacks, ate yogurt and got myself some probiotic drinks, and most important of all, drink lots of water. Water is essential and efficient in cleansing the toxic stuffs and flushes bacteria out. Try keeping ur v area clean, wipe from the front to the back after each toilet session, wear a small pad if needed. I haven't had any of that uncomfy feeling anymore for a month (usually I get it every once a few days) and I hope that this solution of mine helps! x

Hi so these last few days I’ve been feeling a lot of pressure and a little bit of cramping. I’ve also been feeling very bloated and it’s very uncomfortable. I had sex without a condom two weeks ago (almost 3 but used the withdrawal method) and got a UTI. I had to go to the hospital, take a urine test, and got prescribed with antibiotics and started feeling better. Maybe a few days after I finished the antibiotics I had sex (used withdrawal method and yes I am aware this can cause infections and increases a chance of pregnancy). A few days after I started frequently urinating. I’ve been also feeling very bloated and gassy too. I get my period in about a week or so and I got so scared I thought I was pregnant so I took 2 pregnancy tests and both came out negative. I’m currently in another country and still feel like there is pressure on my bladder but I don’t have sore breasts or anything it’s mainly bloating and bladder pressure with small pain but it doesn’t feel as bad as my last UTI I recently JUST HAD. Please give me your tips. I know I am late but I also am young currently in a different country. I’ve been drinking tons of water but I don’t have any cranberry juice. How long did it take for ur recurrent UTI to go away. Please inform me ASAP !! :)

Update- I drank cranberry juice, this certain kind of natural tea and felt better within the next day. I ended up getting my period and the bloating went away. Once I finished my period the pressure on my bladder came back and I took these pills for a uti and it isn’t much help. I’m drinking the same natural tea and I’m hoping it will go away. I’m currently still in another country and am starting to become worried because it’s mainly bladder pressure, frequent urination, and I also started to itch down there too which is unusual. It doesn’t feel like anything severe but it is extremely uncomfortable. The itchiness around the Vulva appeared when my period was about to end and it usually happens so I ddnt suspect anything. Its been a few days after my period and I’m still itching. I’m not completely sure if I’ve been getting yeast infection symptoms or maybe it’s still very early. Someone please help me I do not want to get urgent care because I do not want to scare my mother and it turning out to be something mild that could have gone away on it’s own. Ive also been sleeping more too which could be a sign of a uti. I do not get a burning sensation though,
just pressure on my bladder and some abdominal pain. Thank you for whoever is reading this I just need options on wat to do or what I could have.

Last update I promise, but I’ve been drinking this different all natural tea that’s specificaly for getting rid of infections and it’s actually been helping. The itchiness has gotten mild nothing severe although is a bit annoying. I went to the gynecologist (still in a different country) to take a urine and blood test. Results came out and I had a mild bacterial infection. Im very thankful it wasn’t pregnancy or an std even though my boyfriend was a complete virgin when I met him. I was prescribed with antibiotics and probiotics. If any of you guys are experiencing these same symptoms please get it checked out as soon as possible!! I don’t know if anyone is going to read all this but just drink tons of water with all natural cranberry juice or tea!!