hi . about three weeks ago me and my boyfriend , dry humped but we were doing it backwards. like he was on top of me doing it from the backk ... whatever we were both wearing underwear and he didnt cum on me he just precumed and like i felt it , but like the wet ness of it ... ALSO i was on my period and i had a tampon on , but i was wearing a thong. i went to the bathroom and changed my tampon , is it possible tha ti pushed a little guy up there? could i be prego? because this was three two weeks ago and my boob are starting to really hurt and i was haveing some stomach problems and i not sure if im freaking my self out or what? please tell me

NO there is no way the sperm can survive out side the body for to long ... and to go though Both set of under garments to even make it up to the egg and fertilizes it .. the sore boobs could just mean that you are going to get you period soon and dont get to paranoid cause the stress will make you not have you period

First off Ive had stress my whole life and its never stopped my period. why would it? Period is just an egg that dies so no there is no logic to a period stopping cause stress.

Second Yes you can get pregnant from dry humping, but I dont know about the position. You never know, you maybe or maybe not get preg that way cause there are things we don't know about in this world.

Oh an I would like to know did you get pregnant? If so please let me know!