If a 2 year old toddler were to chew a prenatal vitamin, would it pose danger to the child?

I am no doctor, but logic would say no. It is ingested by the mother before birth so, I couldnt see it hurting a 2 yr old.

Prenatal vitamins have iron in them, iron is the number one overdose is small kids...How many did your 2 year old have?? If you want you could call poisen control and they could give you much better advice..If you dont know the number you could call your local hospital and they could tell you it...I would call just to be on the safe side...

Hallo,
You have to understand that vitamins are very helpful for children and you should give your child vitamins regularly. However I am not sure if the parental vitamins are really good for him. You have to understand that this will not harm the child but it will not give him the right vitamins. Prenatal vitamins are really for the pregnant vomit which need specific vitamins to have a better and healthier pregnancy. My advice would be not to give them to these vitamins but to find some other vitamins that are more appropriate for children. I think that this will not harm your child in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen

Yes its dangerous! Some vitamins have iron which can potentially poison a child. Call poison control to find out. Also too much vitamin A can hurt your child. Take the child to the hospital if you see nausea, vomoting, or bleeding while coughing or dieriah.