Hi, I’ve become overweight after delivery. I tried to do exercises, but I’m too preoccupied with my child. At least for the first time, I would like to try easier way to lose weight, for example with vitamins. Can you give me some tips about it?

Hi, vitamins can help you lose some weight only a little, but they can never burn all your body fat. If you want to lose weight, you will have to do some other things beside taking vitamins. You will have to eat healthy dietary food with less calories and more fiber, lots of fruit, vegetables, fish and min 1.5 l of water a day. This is only a start. If you don’t have time for aerobic trainings, you can exercise at home, at least 20 minutes a day. Go to the walk after dinner, and don’t eat at night. All these things are important if you want to lose your weight, you can’t do it only with vitamins. You can have weight loss benefits from vitamins if you eat pineapple and drink lemonade.

You may notice weight gain after delivery. This may be normal for some people. Your body goes through many changes during this time. Slowly cut down on your caloric intake. Eat more proteins and less carbohydrates. When you consume less carbohydrates your body will be forced to use the fat that you have stored on your body. There are supplements that will slow the absorption of fat and starch and so on......but you control how much weight you gain or lose. No vitamin supplement can do that for you. Buy a good multivitamin. Work your daily consumption down to 2000 calories a day, or less. Good luck.